I am interested in various aspects of elementary particle physics. Here is
my publication list. Specific
- QCD phenomenology: Inclusive and exclusive production of heavy mesons in electron-positron annihilations; fragmentation functions of quarks
- Neutrinos: Neutrino oscillations, neutrino mass
- High energy reactions : Low transverse momentum reactions
I am interested in applications of computers and multimedia systems in teaching.
Here is a list of my most recent work in the development of physics teaching
- Computer animations: This is the work that I have done in collaboration with Brad Carroll. We have created more than 100 computer animations of different physics phenomena.
- Demonstration videos: In collaboration with Ron Galli,
we have created around 200 movies of physics
demonstrations that encompasses most of the topics in lower division
My daily schedule Fall 2012, Spring 2013
Autumn Semester 2012
Spring Semester 2013